Enduro Action Andalucia
The starting point of all Enduro tours in Andalusia is Pizarra, in the proximity of M laga, South of Spain. Ideal temperatures (over 3,000 hours of Sun a year) and Andalusias extraordinary landscape are the essentials for an unforgettable Enduro-Holiday in which adventure comes first.
We provide the opportunity to discover hidden nature reserves away from all streets and traffic. Due to Andalusia’s many hills, mountains and riverbeds it gives many possibilities for varied and adventurous routes. We have a seemingly infinite touring repertoire, with each individual track we are on “You and You”, covering all driving desires ranging from beginners to experts.
Our season in Andalusia starts at the end of September and finishes in May. All current dates can be found in our calendar. We are happy to provide a special schedule for you - simply ask us and we will explain all possibilities.
Price and Details
- Tour type: Individual performance orientated off-road sport enduro tours for beginners (with basic previous knowledge) and experts. Complete beginners please refer to our “Take the risk!” program for beginners.
- Course profile: Offroad from mild to hard
- Area: Pizarra / Málaga - Southern Spain / Andalusia
- Daily time span: approximately 7 hours
- Tour Start / End: Pizarra / Málaga
- Single room: 250 € per week
- Number of participants: Min. 3 - Max. 8 (larger groups possible at request)
- Destination airport: Málaga
- Price for a driver: 1.649 €
- Catering throughout the day
- Flight to Malaga
- Arrival / transfer to the Finca
- Enduro experience
- Valid identity card
- Valid motorcycle license
- International health insurance with sick repatriation is recommended
- Physical fitness
- The will to learn / experience something new
To ensure maximum passive safety protective equipment is a requirement; helmet, Enduro glasses, gloves, MX or Enduro boots, protector jacket, shirt and pants. Rental equipment is available, prices upon inquiry.
Damage to rental vehicles
With regards to scratches which you potentially cause on the plastic parts or handcars of the vehicle this does not apply. If however, in case of a fall, something is damaged which will require to be repaired or replaced, we will include our own costs on your bill. As you can imagine the next group would also like to enjoy decent quality vehicles.
We will be driving offload with a very small amount of asphalt. Roughly 7 hours will be spent daily on a tour.