Enduro Hiking Andalusia
"Only a cozy sightseeing tour today, please!... I'm too old for this hard enduro stuff...A bit of nice views, delicious food and relaxed bike tour, that's it..."
We say, "Come with us - we'll do a great enduro hiking tour through Andalusia!"
Andalusia not only offers the perfect terrain for hard enduro, but also has plenty to offer the leisurely sightseeing rider who wants to enjoy the views and doesn't want any more grind. For this reason, we have developed tours that will take you to the most remote places. On which you can have a little off-road adventure, but not completely exhaust yourself. On the way we stop at little nice bars or pubs to get in touch with the local people, experience the Spanish flair and fortify ourselves with culinary delights.
Our season in Andalusia starts at the end of September and finishes in May. All current dates can be found in our calendar. We are happy to provide a special schedule for you - simply ask us and we will explain all possibilities.
- 25.03.23 - 01.04.23
- 07.10.23 - 14.10.23
- 21.10.23 - 28.10.23
- 04.11.23 - 11.11.23
- 02.03.24 - 09.03.24
- 06.04.24 - 13.04.24
- 04.05.24 - 11.05.24
Price and Details:
- Tour type: Enduro hiking tour if required incl. basic training (suitable for beginners and advanced)
- Course profile: Off-road - with culinary stops and beautiful views
- Area: Pizarra (Málaga) Southern Spain / Andalusia
- Daily time span: approximately 7 hours
- Tour Start / End: Pizarra/ Málaga
- Single room: 250 € per week (only if available on site)
- Number of participants: 3 - Max. 8 (larger groups possible at request)
- Destination airport: Málaga
- Price for a driver: 1.869 €
- Catering throughout the day
- Flight to Málaga
- Arrival / transfer to the Finca
- Enduro experience
- Valid identity card
- Valid motorcycle license
- International health insurance with sick repatriation is recommended
- Physical fitness
- Curiosity & openness to learn something new
To ensure maximum passive safety protective equipment is a requirement; helmet, Enduro glasses, gloves, MX or Enduro boots, protector jacket, shirt and pants. Rental equipment is available, prices upon inquiry.
Damage to rental vehicles
With regards to scratches which you potentially cause on the plastic parts or handcars of the vehicle this does not apply. If however, in case of a fall, something is damaged which will require to be repaired or replaced, we will include our own costs on your bill. As you can imagine the next group would also like to enjoy decent quality vehicles.
We will be driving offload with a very small amount of asphalt. Roughly 7 hours will be spent daily on a tour.