Take it further! Enduro Advanced Training Andalusia
You have already participated in our "Take the risk" beginner training or have gained some experience on your sport enduro? You know that enduro racing is no walk in the park and want to step out of your comfort zone? We now offer you a special training week with us in Andalusia.
Also this week we start with a training day in our own Enduro Park. For the advanced training we have designed new exercises that will help you to develop and optimize your skills on the sport enduro.
On the following tour days we gradually increase the level of difficulty on the road so that you have the opportunity to grow beyond yourself. But don't worry, as always there are different options and you pick what you can handle. The advantage is that we can put the participants together individually and thus promote the group dynamic. This week you will overcome your inner obstacle, push your limits and have a lot of fun.
Our season in Andalusia starts at the end of September and ends in May. All current dates can be found in the calendar. We are also happy to arrange a special date for you - just ask, we will be happy to explain the possibilities.
14. - 21.10.23
18. - 25.11.23
09. - 16.12.23
20. - 27.01.24
17. - 24.02.24
16. - 23.03.24
20. - 27.04.24
11. - 18.05.24
Individual dates on request
Prices and details:
- Tour type: Beginner/Advanced Enduro/Offroad - Training
- Area: Pizarra / Málaga - Southern Spain / Andalusia
- Daily time span: approximately 7 hours
- Streckenprofil: Offroad
- Tourstart/-ende: Pizarra / Málaga
- Single room: 250 €/per week (if available on the spot)
- Number of participants: Min. 3 - Max. 8 (larger groups possible at request)
- Destination airport: Málaga
- Price for a driver: 1.649 €
- Flight to Málaga
- Arrival / transfer to the Finca
- Catering throughout the day
- Valid identity card
- Valid motorcycle license
- International health insurance with sick repatriation is recommended
- Physical fitness
- The will to learn / experience something new
To ensure maximum passive safety protective equipment is a requirement; helmet, Enduro glasses, gloves, MX or Enduro boots, protector jacket, shirt and pants. Rental equipment is available, prices upon inquiry.
Damage to rental vehicles
With regards to scratches which you potentially cause on the plastic parts or handcars of the vehicle this does not apply. If however, in case of a fall, something is damaged which will require to be repaired or replaced, we will include our own costs on your bill. As you can imagine the next group would also like to enjoy decent quality vehicles.
Then have a look at the FAQ or use the contact form.